Strength and Conditioning
Not all exercise programs work to suit your needs and goals. Our physiotherapists love to exercise and can provide specialized exercise programs suited for your strength and conditioning needs. We are goal-oriented and can modify any and all exercises to fit your activity level, schedule, and include the use of equipment or no equipment at all.
Get over your Exercise Commitment Phobia
We know what it's like to struggle with maintaining an exercise routine. We're here' to help explain what you can do better and to simplify things. We provide:
- 1-on-1 guidance with exercises
- Structured exercise programs
- Help with planning weekly goals
- Expertise to help you return to your sport and fitness goals
- Education on common questions: How often should I work-out? Can I work-out everyday? How intense or how much weight should use during a work-out? When should I take breaks? What should I do to warm-up?
Our brand new clinic has brand new exercise equipment:
- Heavy duty squat rack
- Pilates reformer
- New treadmill
- New exercise bike
- Brand new functional trainer
- Kettle bells
- Medicine balls
- Light to heavy-duty resistance bands and more
Our health care practitioners spend extra time teaching proper exercise technique which enables you to get more out of every session. Call us at (416) 901-1278, email us at email@example.com or go to the link to book an online appointment.
Check out our blogs for more exercise advice & tips
Get Stronger Faster: Learn Better Overhead Press Techniques
Last updated: June 29, 2020 Many sports and hobbies require a strong and mobile shoulder, such as fishing, volleyball,...Find out more